Face & Beauty » Juvederm
What is Juvederm?
Juvederm is a gel that is injected into the skin using a very fine needle. It is like the body’s own natural substances and is therefore totally safe. It is comparable with hyaluronic acid, which occurs naturally in the body. This hyaluronic acid is used to plump up the lips or to raise the skin. It can also be used to fill in areas that are wrinkly.
For what purposes it should be taken?
It can be taken to enhance lips, deep folds on face, lines on face, correction of wrinkles, volume augmentation of your lips, fixing your smile lines - correcting thin superficial lines near your eyes, forehead, and mouth, filling of your nasal furrows and oral commissures. It also irons out superficial wrinkles, creates volume on cheeks, and brings back youthful looks.
What are the benefits?
Following are three major benefits for this treatment:
- It is taken through biosynthesis.
- It does not come from animals, so there are no animal allergies to worry about. Also, the molecule is very biocompatible.
- No prior testing is required.
What it will do?
The youthful appearance of your lips and the curves of your face will be restored in a completely natural way. Through simple injections, the slight imperfections on your face will be evened out.
Are there any variations of Juvederm for different purposes?
There are three different formulas used for Juvederm.
- There is the Juvederm 18 which is used for filling the fine lines and the wrinkles on your face. When it is injected on your superficial dermis, your fine wrinkles, crow’s feet or peri-oral wrinkles will be filled in.
- Second, is the Juvederm 24.The Juvederm 24 is used for filling in the wrinkles on your forehead. It can also be used to fill in moderate furrows. When this is injected into the middle dermis layer, it will fill in forehead wrinkles, glabellar lines, cheek wrinkles and nasal furrows.
- Third, is the Juvederm 30. This is used to shape the lips and the deep folds on your face and on your cheeks. When this is injected into the deep dermis, it will fill in the deep naso-genian folds, return the volume of your lips, sculpt your cheeks, and give your face a natural oval shape once again.
How long will it last?
It purely depends upon your skin type. However, the effects of Juvederm will last for around six to nine months. Also, the area of surgery affects the results.
Dentists Crieff - Cosmetic Dentistry Perthshire, PH7
- Reasons to Choose Us Dental Practice Perthshire Dental Team Dental Practice Gallery Practice News Treatments Dental Treatments Teeth Whitening Porcelain Veneers
Gum Contouring &
Teeth Reshaping Broken Teeth Dental Crowns Dental Bridges Dental Dentures Children Dentistry Dental Hygiene
- Bad Breath Gum Disease Tooth Decay Detection Mouth Cancer Screening Dental Implants Extractions & Oral Surgery Root Canal Treatment Snoring Device Mouth Guard
- About Orthodontics Botox Botulinum Toxin Restylane Dermal Fillers Sculptra Facial Lines Juvederm Gel Sedation & Dental Phobia Dental Smile Gallery Fees & Offers Dental Special offers