Call us on 01764 652607
Care Dental Focus Referral Process
- Email your referral online, or post a referral form (with x-rays if applicable)
- We will then acknowledge receipt of your referral.
- Contact your patient and send them an information pack & make a consultation appt.
- Send out a treatment options letter & treatment plan estimate to the referring dentist and your patient.
- Inform the referring dentist of patient’s consent or decline of treatment.
- Ask for confirmation as to what involvement the referring dentist wishes to have in the restorative phase, (do they require assistance etc)?
- Begin the surgical stage – referring dentist will receive regular updates.
- Restorative stage – Care Dental Focus will return patient to referring dentist or BMS carries out restoration, or joint appt organised with referring dentist.
- Care dental returns patient to referrer (either after surgical or restorative stage).
- Patient returns for a 1year review appointment.
Dentists Crieff - Cosmetic Dentistry Perthshire, PH7
- Reasons to Choose Us Dental Practice Perthshire Dental Team Dental Practice Gallery Practice News Treatments Dental Treatments Teeth Whitening Porcelain Veneers
Gum Contouring &
Teeth Reshaping Broken Teeth Dental Crowns Dental Bridges Dental Dentures Children Dentistry Dental Hygiene
- Bad Breath Gum Disease Tooth Decay Detection Mouth Cancer Screening Dental Implants Extractions & Oral Surgery Root Canal Treatment Snoring Device Mouth Guard
- About Orthodontics Botox Botulinum Toxin Restylane Dermal Fillers Sculptra Facial Lines Juvederm Gel Sedation & Dental Phobia Dental Smile Gallery Fees & Offers Dental Special offers