Restorative Dentistry » Crowns
A crown is an artificial restoration that fits over the remaining part of a prepared tooth, making it strong and giving it the shape of a natural tooth.
A crown is sometimes known as a ‘cap’. Crowns are an ideal restoration for teeth that have been broken, or have been weakened by decay or a very large filling. They can be made of porcelain or gold or a combination of these materials.
- you may have discoloured fillings and would like to improve the appearance of the tooth
- you may have had a root filling which will need a crown to protect it
- it may help hold a bridge or denture firmly in place.
Dentists Crieff - Cosmetic Dentistry Perthshire, PH7
- Reasons to Choose Us Dental Practice Perthshire Dental Team Dental Practice Gallery Practice News Treatments Dental Treatments Teeth Whitening Porcelain Veneers
Gum Contouring &
Teeth Reshaping Broken Teeth Dental Crowns Dental Bridges Dental Dentures Children Dentistry Dental Hygiene
- Bad Breath Gum Disease Tooth Decay Detection Mouth Cancer Screening Dental Implants Extractions & Oral Surgery Root Canal Treatment Snoring Device Mouth Guard
- About Orthodontics Botox Botulinum Toxin Restylane Dermal Fillers Sculptra Facial Lines Juvederm Gel Sedation & Dental Phobia Dental Smile Gallery Fees & Offers Dental Special offers